What is Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)?
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) supports traditional workload and delivers modern cloud development tools. It is designed to detect and defend against modern threats, enabling you to spend more time on innovation. With OCI, you can combine low cost with high performance in order to send Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Oracle Cloud is a second-generation enterprise cloud which delivers powerful data and network performance and includes a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure and platform cloud services.
Built from the ground up to meet the needs of mission-critical applications, Oracle Cloud supports the legacy systems while delivering modern cloud development tools, enabling businesses to take their past with them as they build the future.
Generation 2 Cloud is the only one built to power Oracle Autonomous Database, the industry's first and only autonomous database.
Oracle Cloud offers a comprehensive Cloud computing portfolio, from application development and business analysis to data management, integration, security, artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain.
What does Cegal do?
Cegal has extensive experience of Oracle OCI, and we have been involved with many of the services. Our employees have more than 20 Certifications, including:
- Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2018 Certified Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Certified Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect 2020 Certified Associate
- Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2019 Certified Specialist
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Certified Cloud Operations Associate
- Oracle Database Cloud Administrator Certified Professional
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Classic 2018 Certified Associate Architect
- Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management 2019 Associate
We work with many customers on Oracle OCI, including Elhub and Valider.
– Save large sums of money by moving Oracle databases to the cloud
– Oracle-Azure multicloud is the most attractive cloud solution right now
– Are you going to take Oracle to the cloud?
– Why our customers are going to the cloud right now