Increasingly digitalized environments lead to growing operational complexity and pressure on IT budgets. Large applications portfolios have varying needs for attention, which might result in lowering performance and business value, or potentially missing cost-cut possibilities. Current traditional models lack flexibility with respect to available competence and have a high degree of person dependency.
Application Management and Application Operations as a Service ensures an agile and seamless service of the application portfolio building on Cegal’s expertise in E&P process areas. Our service aims to be a driver of benefit realization, user satisfaction, and cost savings.
Our model is based on standardised, best practice processes and strong collaboration with the customer, vendors and domain specialists. Our unique multiskilled delivery team can easily scale up and down by demand, always working according to client priority. Our cost-efficient model can respond rapidly to changing needs and resources, always ensuring business continuity. The key benefits are:
- Economy of scale
- Cost reduction and spend control
- Forecasting and budget input
- Identifying redundant functionality and excessive cost drivers
- Rationalize application portfolio
- Value capture skills and tools
- Standardized processes
- Best practices
- Resilient and scalable service for unforeseen events
- Experience based "E&P App Store"
- Reduced person dependency
- Availability of a wider palette of competencies and skills
- Less competence leakage
- Resilient against illness, vacations and excused leave
- Less administration
Feel free to contact us for further discussions: